Ask a Question below i.e. 18K Gold or White Gold pricing, custom requests and personalization options.
Help protect butterfly habitats5%
of this purchase is donated to Rainforest charities to protect animal habitats. See Charities Page
Iridescent Blue Morpho Didius butterfly wing encased in glass and finished in Gold Vermeil, accented with Blue Topaz.
Known as Giant Blue from Peru, one of the biggest Morpho species, notice the shimmering iridescent electric blue wing colour completely unforgettable once seen.
Another name for butterfly in Arabic (Morocco) language is 'fertito.'
- Bracelet with 21cm Resizable Chain (8.2 inches)
- Metal: Gold Vermeil 96% Silver
- Waterproofed design, for everyday use
- Anti-tarnish coating, to help prevent natural tarnishing
- Bracelets can also be worn as an anklets, and vice versa
- Anti-allergic product: nickel, lead and cadmium free
- Irish designed, handmade in Bali, Indonesia
- Model Code: W-2H-2F-M01-BS-G-S-G96-TPB-c21-24X14-1548
Blue Topaz November's Birthstone
Topaz occurs in a range of different colours, a deep golden yellow and pink topaz is, by far, the most valuable
Preview our Instagram: @terraeclat